Application Location Based Service (LBS) Location Search Palembang Nature-Based Android
Intan Okta Sari, Leon Andretti Abdillah, Kiky Rizky Nova Wardhani
With the development of information systems to make the operating system more diverse mobile devices, the emergence of the Android operating system that is open allows users to search for and acquire various information easily and quickly. Application Search Nature Places is an application that can help bring information on nearby Places Nature is all around. Can be used in the Android Operating System and Global Positioning System (GPS). To be able to use this application, users must be connected to the Internet because it requires data taken from Google Maps. The main facilities contained in this application is a feature that makes it Map and Route users in finding the intended location. With the LBS application is expected to provide information that is accurate, clear and precise to determine location points Nature Palembang, and can facilitate local and foreign tourists and the public, especially the city of Palembang.
Kyewords: Location Based Service (LBS), Android, Global Position System (GPS), Travel.
Conclussions and Recommendations
Based on the research that has been done in building applications Location Based Service (LBS) search the natural attractions of the city of Palembang-based android, it can be concluded that:
- This research resulted in an application Location Based Service (LBS) search the natural attractions of the city of Palembang-based android that can be run on the Android operating system with a minimum version 2.2 (Froyo), up to the latest version 5.0 (Lollipop).
- LBS applications built using the Java programming language to build software on android mobile devices.
- Fitriani, et al., “Android-based bus ticket reservation application,” in 4th International Conference on Information Technology and Engineering Application 2015 (ICIBA2015), Palembang, 2015.
- Sobri and L. A. Abdillah, “Aplikasi belajar membaca iqro’ berbasis mobile,” in Seminar Nasional Teknologi Informasi & Multimedia (Semnasteknomedia), STMIK AMIKOM Yogyakarta, 2013.
- Murdianto, et al., “Dictionary of prabumulih language-based android,” in 4th International Conference on Information Technology and Engineering Application 2015 (ICIBA2015), Palembang, 2015.
- N. Sari, et al., “Geographic information systems of android-based residential locations,” in 4th International Conference on Information Technology and Engineering Application 2015 (ICIBA2015), Bina Darma University, Palembang, 2015.
- Andika, et al., “Sistem Informasi Geografis Ruang Terbuka Hijau Kawasan Perkotaan (RTHKP) Palembang,” presented at the Student Colloquium Sistem Informasi & Teknik Informatika (SC-SITI) 2015, Palembang, 2015.
- Shu, et al., “Research on mobile location service design based on Android,” in Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing, 2009. WiCom’09. 5th International Conference on, 2009, pp. 1-4.
- Q. Vu, et al., “Exploring the travel behaviors of inbound tourists to Hong Kong using geotagged photos,” Tourism Management, vol. 46, pp. 222-232, 2015.
- A. Ibrahim and K. J. Mohsen, “Design and Implementation an Online Location Based Services Using Google Maps for Android Mobile,” International Journal of Computer Networks and Communications Security (CNCS), vol. 2, pp. 113-118, 2014.
- Singhal and A. Shukla, “Implementation of location based services in Android using GPS and Web services,” IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues, vol. 9, pp. 237-242, 2012.
- S. Pressman, Software Engineering: A Practitioner’s Approach, 7th ed. New York, US: McGraw-Hill, 2010.