The Implementation of Knowledge Management Systems in Assets Reconciliation
Meiliya Fitriyani, Leon Andretti Abdillah, Andri
1,2,3Information Systems Department, Computer Science Faculty, Bina Darma University
Jalan Ahmad Yani No.3, Plaju, Palembang
1 firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The development of science in the era of globalization occur very quickly. The human ability to develop a variety of knowledge is getting better with their knowledge is tacit and explicit. Reconciliation asset Parliament Secretariat of Palembang is synchronization goods spending existing fittings in the Parliament Secretariat with Finance and Asset Management Agency (BPKAD) of Palembang. The inventory data created with Microsoft Excel and put into a different folder. The problems that arise Palembang City Council secretariat difficulty of collecting data in the form of information because the data is placed in different folders, so knowledge about the assets secretariat hard to find. This is causing sharing information among employees of the secretariat be closed. The solution to these problems is to build information systems to implement KMS in reconciling asset Parliament Secretariat of Palembang. KMS application in government institutions is necessary to share information and knowledge assets that need to be managed in an institution such as knowledge about the land, equipment, buildings and facilities and other assets.
Kyewords: Knowledge management systems, Assets reconciliation, DPRD.
From the results of the description in previous sections, in the form of analysis and problem solving in the previous chapter, it can be concluded as well as provide suggestions are expected to be useful for asset reconciliation activities DPRD secretariat Palembang :
- The study produced a program Knowledge Management System On Assets Reconciliation Legislative Secretariat of Palembang.
- Applications built to help part DPRD secretariat in coordinating the gathering of knowledge and knowledge into a container, so that the institution will not lose the knowledge of employees of the secretariat
- As a tool for reconciliation of assets in the Parliament Secretariat Palembang to gain the knowledge needed to the fullest.
- Fostering a culture of knowledge sharing between employees of the secretariat. Jam it, facilitate learning, especially for the new secretariat employees.
- Obtain information that is always up to date with their knowledge sharing .
- F. Setiadi, et al., “Model government knowledge management system untuk mewujudkan transparansi dan partisipasi publik pada instansi pemerintah,” in Seminar Nasional Aplikasi Teknologi Informasi (SNATI), 2011.
- A. Jayawardena, “Knowledge Management Systems,” ed. Armidale, NSW, Australia: School of Science and Technology, University of New England, 2010.
- L. A. Abdillah, “Knowledge Management Systems,” in Computer Science for Education, L. A. Abdillah, Ed., ed. Palembang: Bina Darma University, 2014.
- F. A. Uriarte, Introduction to Knowledge Management: A brief introduction to the basic elements of knowledge management for non-practitioners interested in understanding the subject: ASEAN Foundation, 2008.
- T. Kristanti and N. Pamela, “Penerapan Knowledge Management System Berbasis Website CMS pada Divisi Produksi CV. Indotai Pratama Jaya,” Jurnal Sistem Informasi, vol. 6, 2012.
- S. Mahmudi, Manajemen Kinerja Sektor Publik, 2 ed. Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN, 2010.
- L. A. Abdillah, “Managing information and knowledge sharing cultures in higher educations institutions,” in The 11th International Research Conference on Quality, Innovation, and Knowledge Management (QIK2014), The Trans Luxury Hotel, Bandung, Indonesia, 2014.
- K. Dalkir, Knowledge management in theory and practice. Oxford, UK: Elsevier, 2005.