Knowledge Management Systems
Lecturer: Leon Andretti Abdillah (Adopted from University of New England)
- Knowledge Introduction
- Knowledge Concepts Understanding
- Knowledge Management Systems Life Cycle
- Knowledge Creation & Knowledge Architecture
- Knowledge Tacit Capture
- Knowledge Capturing Techniques
- Knowledge Codification
- Knowledge Management System Testing/Deployment
- Knowledge Sharing and Transfer
- Knowledge Transfer in E-World
- Knowledge Learning from Data
- Knowledge Management Tools and Knowledge Portals
- Knowledge Workers Management
Participants (2016-2017 Ganjil): –> Join FB Group
Participants (2015-2016 Genap): –> Join FB Group
Participants (2015-2016 Ganjil):
Participants (2013-2014 Genap):
Participants (2012-2013 Genap):
- Abdillah, LA 2014, ‘Managing information and knowledge sharing cultures in higher educations institutions‘, The 11th International Research Conference on Quality, Innovation, and Knowledge Management (QIK2014), The Trans Luxury Hotel, Bandung, Indonesia.
- Jayawardena, A 2010, Knowledge Management Systems, School of Science and Technology, University of New England, Armidale, NSW, Australia.
- Nawawi, I 2012, Manajemen Pengetahuan (Knowledge Management), Ghalia Indonesia, Jakarta.
- Nonaka, I 1994, ‘A dynamic theory of organizational knowledge creation’, Organization science, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 14-37.
- Nonaka, I, Byosiere, P, Borucki, CC & Konno, N 1994, ‘Organizational knowledge creation theory: a first comprehensive test’, International Business Review, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 337-351.
- Nonaka, I & Peltokorpi, V 2006, ‘Objectivity and subjectivity in knowledge management: a review of 20 top articles’, Knowledge and Process Management, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 73-82.
- Nonaka, I, Toyama, R & Konno, N 2000, ‘SECI, Ba and Leadership: a Unified Model of Dynamic Knowledge Creation’, Long range planning, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 5-34.
- Strohmaier, M 2012, Foundations of Knowledge Management, Graz University of Technology, Graz, Austria.