PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUASAN ANGGOTA PADA KOPERASI PEGAWAI MUFAKAT
Muchamad Thoha Tobroni1), Wiwin Agustian2), Irwan Septayuda3)
The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of service quality and product quality to customer satisfaction on Koperasi Pegawai Mufakat and to know the variables that influence customer satisfaction . Basic theory used is the marketing management by using multiple linear regression analysis . Based on the results of the discussion we can conclude this study the variable quality of service and product quality by 61.6 % effect on customer satisfaction and the remaining 38.4 % is influenced by other variables outside the model . F test results known to the variable quality of service and product quality has a significant impact on consumer satisfaction.
Keywords: Service Quality, Product Quality, Customer Satisfaction.